MOY is one of Ireland, the UK and Europe’s leading suppliers of high performance, innovative waterproofing and insulation systems. Providing systems and solutions to deal with almost every waterproofing condition, MOY is a complete rooftop waterproofing system provider. Our highly skilled nationwide technical team offer support at all stages of a project from specification through to sign off and handover.
Due to expansion of the business and plan for continued growth we are currently looking to add new members to our technical specification & field team in Bristol, Cardiff and along the M5 corridor. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, motivated and experienced roofing professionals to join our growing team. If you don’t have the exact experience but have worked within construction on the sales or build side – try something new, we will train and nurture your growth within MOY.
*A competitive, negotiable salary / attractive bonus offering / company car / laptop / mobile phone*
- Sales and promotion of the full range of MOY products and systems to construction industry professionals including to Architects, Building Surveyors, Roofing Contractors, Main Contractors, End-users and other property professionals across the private, public and third party sectors.
- Working closely with the Sales Director, UK Sales Manager, Site Technical team and fellow Area Technical staff to develop Moy’s presence in the defined territory.
- The sourcing of sales leads across both refurbishment and new build markets.
- Roof surveys, inspections and condition reporting.
- Production of specifications and dissemination of detail drawings as part of a technical offering to key decision makers across the refurbishment and new build markets.
- Development of a trained and approved Roofing Contractor network.
- Delivery of CPD presentations to key specifier groups.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org