Join our team
Looking for a new career within the construction sector. Join the team at MOY Roof Waterproofing System Specialists. It’s a new job for you with fantastic opportunities. MOY is always seeking to attract quality candidates, therefore we welcome all recruitment enquiries. All applications and enquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
MOY Roof Waterproofing System Specialists
One of the UK, EU & Ireland’s leading international FULL SYSTEM PROVIDERS for high performance flat roof waterproofing. Moy is a global leading supplier of high performance flat roof waterproofing systems for the roofing industry. Our innovative, long-lasting waterproofing solutions and unparalleled technical support have earned us a raft of high profile clients, in both the new build and refurbishment markets across Europe, UK and beyond. Moy supply High Performance Waterproofing Systems, Modified Bitumen Waterproofing, Liquid Waterproofing Systems, Single Ply Waterproofing systems, Green Roofs, Roof Conditions Reports and Surveys, Composite Metal Panels, and Profiled metal decks
GERMANY – Frankfurt
DACH Benelux Regions
|Job Title: Field Technician
Company: Moy GmbH
Reporting to: Business Development Manager – Europe
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Region: DACH Benelux Regions
Created: October 2021
About the Job
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Field Technician for Moy’s growing Mission Critical Project base in the European Region. Through our partners and project stakeholders, Moy provide façade and waterproofing systems to major Data Centre, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Power and Energy facilities across the European Union. The projects require a high level of technical support and site presence to ensure the high standards are maintained on these projects. Become part of a global, fast-growing company and support us in this exciting time of our expansion.
At Moy, we want you to be courageous, set high goals and always do your best. The successful applicant is a field service technician with several years of construction experience in the English language and corresponding technical qualifications, who aspires to a career in an innovative, globally operating company and is distinguished by an adaptable and decisive way of working in a dynamic environment with strong competition.
- Technical Capability. Works within an internal team on a broad range of products and systems with limited supervision. Carries out on-site inspections at the construction site locations, resolves problems and issues site inspections reports to the project stakeholders.
- Process. Contributes to the Moy operational processes, (both internal and external) from the beginning of the project to completion. Develops relationships with existing customers to generate new business.
- Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical level, to understand the requirements of the customer’s business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information within the Moy technical department required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems.
- Team Working. Must be a team player being viewed by colleagues as a helpful member of the team.
- Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
- Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, techniques and market trends, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales team with technical promotion of our complete range of products to Architects, Specifiers, Engineers, Building Surveyors and Roofing Contractors.
- Completing Roof Condition Surveys and regular in progress site inspections. Issuing full accurate reports to relevant contractors and the MOY Mission Critical Team on time.
- Attend Prestart and progress meetings on major projects.
- Perform customer installation training, product launch demonstrations and general technical demonstrations at trade shows.
- Develop relationships with project stakeholders to develop repeat business on major projects.
- As part of the Mission Critical Team, input and communication to review the sales and technical support activity as an asset to grow market share.
- Report weekly activity to the Business Development Manager – Europe
- Communicate with and arrange to meet contractors for joint site inspections.
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- Willingness to travel and responsiveness to urgent issues across a large area.
- Using normal Office toolsets for reporting and communication.
- Full clean driving license.
- Good communication and understanding of large construction projects
- Diary planning, excellent organisation skills and time keeping.
- Knowledge of Roofing systems desirable but not essential.
- Fluent English along with proficiency in German.
- Ability to read and understand specifications and conditions reports.
- Ability to write reports, insert photography and use Word Document software.
- Excellent communication via email and telephone.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company Vehicle.
- Expense account
- Company Pension
- A wide range of tasks with varied activities.
- Participation in a growing and internationally positioned company.
- Good development opportunities and regular training.
- Attractive condition of employment.